Regular Scheduled Monthly meetings
*Board meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month 10:00am in Bunker Room, Creekside
*Hand and Foot (Game) meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 10:00am Multi-Purpose Room 3
*MahJong meets every Friday from 1:00pm to 4:00pm in Multi-Purpose Room 1
* Regular Monthly Meeting for all Members is held on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 9:30am to 12 noon at the Donner Room in the Event Center. The meeting includes:
o 9:30am to 10:00am Nosh and Socialize
o 10:00am to 10:30am Regular Business Meeting
o 10:30am to …… Program
* No General Meetings in July and August
* Book Club – “Wine, Women and Words” meet the last Monday of each month from 3:00pm to 5:00pm Bunker Room, Creekside.
* Discussion Groups meet different times each month contact Discussion coordinator for dates.
The National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) Contra Costa Section, Inc. is a grassroots organization of volunteers and advocates who turn progressive ideals into action. Inspired by Jewish values, NCJW strives for social justice by improving the quality of life for women, children, and families and by safeguarding individual rights and freedoms.
NCJW, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 GENERAL MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED
Click on underlined Chocolate Order Form to print form.
EASY SIGN UP FOR DEEP GREEN
Renewable Energy / Deep Green / Help Save our Planet
Here’s a small way you can help save our planet by upgrading you electrical energy service to MCE 100% Deep Green Energy where the amount of energy you use will be generated from 50% Wind and 50% Solar (all renewable sources).
All you need to do is either call 1(888)632-3674 or :
1. Go to mceoptup.org
2. Fill in the name of the person whom your electric bill is addressed, email, address and phone number.
3. Tap the authorization box.
4. Hit submit.